We are a select group of private Consultant Psychiatrists based in the East of England offering comprehensive assessment and treatment of mental health problems. We provide expertise covering a broad range of difficulties and by working together we are able to offer increased patient choice, short waiting times, flexibility and continuity of care.
We offer outpatient consultations in a variety of locations for added convenience. We welcome referrals for self-funding clients. If you are registered with a private medical insurer please contact us to discuss further.
Contact us to make an appointment or referral.
We have expertise in the assessment and management of a wide range of mental health difficulties in the field of general adult psychiatry (usually covering ages 16 and upwards). Assessment appointments last approximately 90 minutes and if required we can offer follow up appointments of up to 45 minutes.
We have experience covering amongst others the following areas:
- Bipolar disorder (type 1 and type 2, previously known as “manic depression”)
- Anxiety (including panic, agoraphobia, generalized anxiety disorder and social phobia)
- Obsessional compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Alcohol and drug misuse
- Eating disorders
- Adult ADHD
- Adult Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Mental health difficulties during pregnancy and following childbirth
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Problems related to childhood trauma
- Mental health difficulties related to stress
- Personality disorder
- Occupational health assessments
- Medico-legal assessments
- Referral for psychological therapy
The above list serves as a guide to the more common conditions that we may see and treat but please feel free to contact us if you have any queries.